I've NEVER led a PERFECT life . There have been UPS and DOWNS , and there were times when SUPERFICIAL people tried to BREAK me .. Blog ini bersifat Universal .. If anyone we're offended by my words , a thousand apologize .. But again.Its my blog and my right to say anything .. A THOUSAND THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE VISITING MY BLOG ..

MAAF , KERANA BLOG INI MENGGUNAKAN LOGHAT SABAH ..

SETELAH KIAN LAMA TAK BERBLOG



It is quite necessary to arrange ones thoughts before writing an article, just the way the papers of a book are arranged before it is compiled, otherwise you risk putting the reader in a state of utter confusion. However, so many things have happened and are happening in such a chaotic manner, that the wind has blown away the papers, the thoughts are scattered hither and thither, and I am forced to remain stranded, like a lost sheep away from the herd, waiting for a wolf to attack, from a place I least expect.

me were a nice amount of people when we started. There was such energy and enthusiasm and work. Bringing victory to the deep was all me talked about, that was all what plagued us. me were storming every where and every thing, and our teacher worried that me would get our selves in trouble and me would laugh about it. Nothing or no one could become an obstacle enough to stop our work…huh… at least, so me had thought. ntah pa jak ku merepek ni !!


there nothing much i can say ; just thanx untuk ko , ko !! macam cerita detective dee , pesalah sebenar is orang yang tidak kita sangka , pesalah sebenar is orang yang betul-betul rapat dengan tu detective , aku detective & ko c penjenayah , who make my Raya n Day suck like bitch without coli !! shit u !! dan yang mapel ni plak stop act like a child ok ? plz laa .. mind urself , ko bukan budak lage , stop la dengar ceramah org yang berusaha memburukan aku tu , x da maknanya , swear , mmg x da makna , im ok here , ko yg menyesal nanti tu if ego ku tcbar , i mean it !! paluiii tahap gaban ko ni .. all about my pass , so plz dun touch it , let it b pass n only , dun b r*de ok .. bluewerrrrkk !!

ok ok , forget it , by the way kejadian kat cp tu , mmg btul2 SH*T n i mean it , mmg budaya manusia zaman skang kot , ramai penonton daripada pembantu .. x dapat bantu ngan tenaga at least crik la idea lain , sigh x paaa , everything is about fate .. so let it be 1st .. let Allah judge dorang .. sorry i cant guide u !!

this november will be my last semester d kolej , besttt , cepat habis lage bagussss , x da masalah, x payah pikir papa lage , stay cool jak d kampung .. kan ? hoho .. i like it much ! i will say gud bye jugak untuk suma , yihaaa .. no friends no problem .. no one can trusted now ! only god can b enything for me ..

by the way , broken heart will not cure only by word 'sorry' so yg bkenaan pandai2 la ko carik iktiar .. ego ? yeah , kalau ak x ego , tu bukan aku lage tu .. it's wasnt me !! im egois for ego
  • harga diri
  • egois
  • ')" onmouseout="ht(this)">my
    maruah
  • martabat
  • kemuliaan
  • ')" onmouseout="ht(this)">dignity !! so , plz take it , who are u wanna judge me after u broke my heart ? damn !

    okey , stop it , abis da mlepas geram .. hahaha , im cool now , mau balik kampung ni , maw rest in peace herm .. thnx 4 reading my bubling ..


    Kredit: SINI

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    KERATAN NOTIS

    1. Sila Komen Dalam Bahasa Melayu / Ingelish Yang Mudah Difahami

    2. Tinggalkan Alamat Blog / Email Jika Perlu

    SEGALA KOMEN YANG DITULIS ATAS TANGGUNGJAWAB ANDA SENDIRI. PEMILIK AJTR TIDAK BERTANGGUNGJAWAB ATAS SEBARANG KOMEN YANG DITULIS OLEH PEMBACA DI AJTR INI.